Saturday, August 25, 2007

082407

Grease fire.
So probably a shower.
Sitting on the roof.
Eyes darting;
line for line,
side to side.
I don't want to see him.

Garble music.
And how do you never
confuse that for knocking?

It's good to see you smile.
You have no idea how hard it is
for me not to take care of you.

They are not Skinwalkers.
And I should never even write that.
A constant state of deja vu.

Eyes cast off in distant thought.
Just happen to cross your gaze.
I don't want to hit your cat.

She had two uteruses.

One night stand. No-
it wasn't like that.
You tell me; "Surely,
they all think we slept together."
On a technicality, I guess we did.
Apart together.
Together apart.
You in your blanket,
me in mine. Or
they just dont think at all.

She is going to make it.
He won't hold her back for long.
The plate just broke in your hands?

Sage green.
Conventions.
Intentions.
I've been having an inkling.
But now,
I'm just going to call him instead.

No comments: