Wednesday, August 22, 2007

080807

Taste buds tingle;
preaching, reaching
yearning, burning
senses churning
long to taste you
face to face you
slip my lip inside you
hide beside you
beg to run- my tongue
sweeping weeping
slip, flip pry you
need to try you
tongue dart
teeth part
get inside you
Magnetic, fenetic
Explore, implore
your every pore
needing, pleading,
more, more, more, more!
Squeeze to please you
taunting, tease you
pallate stroke
a wet caress
lusting, busting
need address
want and taunt you
supple haunt you
satisfy you
friction fry you
slip slide fire
sweet desire
deep entreat
my parted mouth
neck to breast to further south
meet, treat, eat me
you complete me
breezing, teasing
moaning greet me.
White heat searing
bright thighs leering
apt tongue parching
curve spine arching
body shiver
full lip quiver
thrusting, lusting
climax busting

Taste buds tingle;
preaching, reaching.

No comments: