Wednesday, August 15, 2007

081507

damnit.

it's gone, gone,
left my angst alone
to torture the hairs
flying light upon my head.

how could you leave me-
here with such unrelenting
uninspired, just leave me be
need need need need;

damnit.

the horrific realization
that my fears have all been realized,
returning with such burning lust
and finding myself empty.

i cannot think, write, expand, create
a gentle place safe enough for creation sake
cannot find a chance for solitude
to allow my words to burn out inky lines-

damnit.

leave me be, just go, leave, get off my
train of though that just cannot survive,
you are always here nagging thoughts
such desperate need to escape the mind.

the song has been on repeat since last week
the melodies there, the words unclear
and every attempt I make to share it
so that I might find relief is failed.

damnit!

restless is the understated mode of my mood,
and I can't even think to ask for completion
for the baby's up and my mother is up
and the dogs are barking and the need is begging-

DAMNIT!

No comments: