Tuesday, August 21, 2007

080707

Let go, let go, just let it go.

It makes no difference to them
whether my eyes are boring
hot searing into their spines
casting hateful, harmful spells
Harry Potter style.

Toes clench, not curl, but clench,
it looks so the same
but feels so different.
Curled toes curl
a happy curl
they crunch and furl
from love;

from joy so intense it
escapes to expose
through the toes
in the shoes
in the sand.

No not curls that
curl each time you kiss
my lips
or hips
or tiny ears.

No not curling curly toes
that embody playful children
and dancing fearies
and dew drop butter slugs-spider webs
sunlit and morning dancing.

No these toes are not the embodiment of utter joy,
the kind of bliss that only love can teach to toes.

These are angry toes, spiteful toes.
You have embarrassed these toes,
humiliated these toes
you dirty wench.

My toes find you
selfish
careless
tactless and
bitter.

My toes want to
spit in your coffee and
trip your trip tripping feet
slipping off their high stallion post
to knock the chip chop block
from your bitter little shoulders.

No these toes do not curl.
They clench.

As pure and true as does the love curl curl,
the truth, the honest rage
of the dark, dank furl.

And these toes clench to unleash
what I won't do,
won't say.
Won't let the toes
expose
the boil of my damaged ego-blood-
you bitch
you no good dick
you made me feel this way.


You feel not a hint of shame
for the way you made my toes clench
and
how many other toes are clenching
deep inside their converse?

To hold their feet,
legs,
torso,
shoulders,
neck,
chin,
mouth,
eyes
back from exploding

to unleash the
bitter baking anger
flying arrows
darts of revenge
into your hair.


Clench, toes, clench
you go ahead and clench
and no one can ever
stop your clenching
clenchy
clench.

Anger clench, flinch
knuckles buckle
green nails flashing
trash-talking you
just below my
brick wall stare.


For I will never speak a word,
I'll stare you
ice-cave eyed
'til your soul feels
a mystery chill you
just cannot explain.

No, I won't say a word I'll sit and
polite will mind my mouth.
I was raised to hold
my
tongue,
Yes Ma'am,
Yes Sir,
I am child
I will respect.

Yes I respect you wenchful beast.
I respect you so deep I sit
and hold my curses.

And anger boils deep within
not from your person,
selfish words
but from the utter
disrespect
we caught you toss my way
and
splatter dank across my
unsuspecting
clean early face.

And through that disrespect
my shock
sent shockwaves
down my veins
down my tissue
quiet pulsing
to reach my sassy,
testy, willful toes.


And so I sit repeating,
let it go
just let it go-
While my vengeful
angry
child toes
clench deep and dark
and flip the bird
straight to
your face.

As soon as my toes got wind
of how you treated me
they quickly
sprang up fighting words,
ready to smack your face
to fight
and fend
and defend
the soul that these toes defend.


For although I will move
to remove
my vengeful venom thoughts,
beware
my toes
who never forget
their grudges.

No comments: