Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stagette Bubble Bath

This is terrible
because I miss you
and you are not

wild women
on wine and wedding vows
or dark skinned immigrants
who dance with bone and afro

and you certainly are not
the delta from home
in a foreign country
or
a girl too drunk
to hold her dignity
yet I miss you

while tonight was

hangover
rest stop
wine tasting
restaurant
hotel
short dress
new friends
burlesque

Little Red Rides-It-Well
and naked glitter

strip tease
cock please
and screaming 'til I lose my voice

followed by:

no parking
freak chances
nervous queuing
naughty stickers
silly money
dirty bitches
and platform dancing
(or penis whistles)

However

now I'm just jeans
not-asleep and bathtub dreams
far too early to be alone
drink free
with passed out ladies

and all I want is you
curled up
sweet man
in the porcelain beside me.

No comments: