Monday, August 31, 2009

And hellfire is coming.

There is something a-sneaking
don't worry my lover
for here I lay hiding
one glove to another

behind the dark eyes of
the blackest of beasts
a begging for sunshine
you're waiting behind-

They tell me,
you're waiting.
Don't worry,
for we're all
just
waiting
for

a flashing eye
of porcelain thigh
and quiverin' escape
don't expect an exception

you're coming down
just the same
like all the rest
with tears of vain

blatant grips at salted rain
don't tame me now
my darling frau
You-
are-
my-
wife!

I can't loosen these leads
you've broken me down
to a breeding bank town
with cousins for kissing

and missing and missing
Can't get those boys out of my gut.
So baby,
break loose.

Tie my obligated bones
to barn doors painted
and set me ablaze
we'll paint the walls red

red,
red,
red,
red!
They thought they could hide us away!
But baby lean close, and I'll tell it this way,

Behind this dark flashing
of coal coating lashing
I lay here, awaiting
awaiting, I lay.

No comments: