Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ode To My Lover

I'm missing you lovely
you're drifting my way
through bus stops and heartstrings
we're miles away

But draw each step closer
this dose of your light
I'll drive all night for you
to grasp your hand tight

We're veterans my baby
don't fear for my heart
for I am yours always
even when worlds apart

We're veterans my baby
through lovers and men
my blood runs persistent
My angel in sin.

So breathe deeply darling
to fill my lungs sure
these cords can't be broken
by life's teemed allure

I'm missing you always
drawn fast to your side
reverberate darling
your song's where I hide

my heart fast and longing
too fluid to break
I'll hold you forever
your claim is my stake

I'm bound to you darling
by God's silver lash
and dreams loomed and woven
where cosmonauts clash

So fear not for baby
I'm here with my blood
to slip through your heartbeats
by soil or sud.

I'll catch on you lovely
a lifegrip unleashed
You're mine now for always
all others beseeched.

I'll catch on you lovely
by midnight and moon
our veins are entangled
the world our monsoon.

3 comments:

Jon said...

ohmygoodness

salsa_estrella said...

awww... i like this. Can i be your lover dear?

Agent Jellie said...

KelliAnne... you are my favorite.