Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bakery Breads.

Fennel fireworks and I am dreaming of your face in the moonlight stargazing to catch a chance to make a wish at midnight. You sparkle through the atmosphere, your dreams cast down through ozone and into my open late summer window.

Autumn is coming and with it your dreams will lengthen along with the nights and the sky will turn crisp in a way that let's you see God more clearly.

I am laid out on the frost of morning and telling you my dreams to narrate the sunrise. I am waiting all day for my time to match that of the rest of the world.

2 comments:

stephie anne said...

"Autumn is coming and with it your dreams will lengthen along with the nights and the sky will turn crisp in a way that let's you see God more clearly."

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Great work.