Monday, November 12, 2007

Okay so my poem got LOLed,
and I just couldn't resist.

jade

girl in green
remained across frm me.
i wuz ha… n
she wuz i.
we neva spoke single word;

our eyez consistent… intertwined.
history n destination;
absolute
meaningless entitiez.

ha shinin emerald
peerin through me…
absorbin
scenery behind.

blindness iz giftd
2 those wit eyez uv green.

i waitd 2 catch ha…
2 steal fleetin glimpse.
2 feel neon
electricitee cast
frm glance.

without ha
sea uv thrashin
energy whippin
through my day…

my dutiez fade
blak n whiet…
silent blak.

wtf would i do…
2 lak that overlookin eye??!

without ha wild nature…
forcin me in2
movement… in2 action…
in2 life??!
n so i waitd.

there r treez…
earth… leavez…
growth.
there iz bubblin algae…
shimmerin fairy… thik
canopy lite.
u find darkened wata…
dancin meadows… n then-

ha shinin…
penetratin…
intensitee.
green eyez.

so stunnin u cannot look
n u cannot look away.
summary uv my life.

as i look
across rite-anglez
n sunken heart…
i find those eyez
screamin 2 me.
n yet.
she lookz through
n beyond.

2 comments:

Erin Karcher said...

Yay LOLpoems!

And that IS your birthday poem. Who else would I be writing birthday poems for? I made Matt a cake. I would've made you a cake and a poem. Maybe I'll still make you a cake.

Erin Karcher said...

You are very welcome, oh prettiest of ladies.