Friday, April 3, 2009

A night muse.

Where do you go? Where do you go with your eyes in your skull darling? Where do you go in the night? Where do you go when you lie to my fingers and where do go with my lips? I don’t know where the ages of falling falls onto the crashing waters of the mountain river.

And I want to know. I want to know. I want to know of the roaming valleys and plains filled with wildflowers. I want to know of the rabbits in the grasses nibbling the petals. I want to know of their wishes and share in their secrets. When will I know of the breaking on pavement and hallucinogenic rainfall? I want to see the waves of black nuns devoted in prayer as the tripping on puddles reveals the sins in the hems of their skirts.

I want to feel honey dripped down the rough folds of the trees and the hairs on the squirrel who clutches the sweet drizzled shelled pecans. I want the beat of the battle drum throbbed through my chest. I want the hot waves of the Pacific ocean surging through my toes. I want to crash in the surf of your breathing and suck through the rounds of your nose. I want to pulse through the air in your lunges filtered through the streams of your body. I want to stretch through the ends of your toes and slide through the taunt pulled muscles of your legs. Slide up your hips and move through the twists of your belly. Sail through your liver, the acid of your stomach, and past your vibrating voice box. And burst from your mouth with the heat of your air to hit the bedroom wall in a splat of a painters creation.

And if I could, you would suck inside yourself with the inner journey to questions only you can answer. You would slide behind eyelids and search through your soul. You would breathe in my presence and ask me the answers to life. I would push in your teeth and engrave them into your skull. I would strike into your spinal cord and tap into the core of your being. I would taste the threads of gold grasping into your mind. I would pound a rhythm of Morse and music. I would send message of a million questions and puzzle to which you would form the answers.

Then I would whisper secrets of desire in alphabetical order. Plant a lavender field of knowledge and of knowing. Open the gates to your understanding and bring before you options of decision. You would exhale and smile softly in inner peace. You would be cliffs in the deserts and standing among the stars of heaven. You would be a small boat under the weight of the waterlogged midnight sky.

I would and I will, then you will be without question or wonder. You will be all directions and the veins of everything. You will be North, South, West and East. You will be every note of laughter in between. You will be the tears of the forest and the voice of the Orca as it lullabies the sea. You will be roots of the ground and growing with the rotation of the planet. You will reach up through the clouds and send whirlwind to the nations. The galaxy will jewel pearls on the chains of your neck and slide lights into your eyes.

No comments: