Sunday, August 10, 2008

Monday 080408

So smoke me away
with the rest of your dreams
and I'll curl in the ocean spray
Dark nicotine.

Seductive and vile a fantasy's trace
you'll never be washed from my
hair and my face you will linger in day
thoughts and I can't get all of your
gazes all tracing my parking lot movements
to sicken your mind with a
smile. Like fever.

So boiled and chilling I'll
cook you for dinner
my soul in the cell of your mind.

Nicotine flicking
ashes and beauty
and beetled mosquitoes
feast flesh of my arms

and you're draining my shell
like the drugs they keep pumping
and buzzing inside of my
flick-twitching ears.

My head-tunes reminding
and flies landing always
on something a ferris wheel
round and about

won't you scream it to deafness and
write with your blood
for this thought just wont leave you alone.

But I'm burning with interest
and it's bad
and we know it
for this game has been played
out in hailstorms before.

No comments: