Thursday, July 3, 2008

061508- Roadtrip.

Chelan

South Fork Snoqualmie River

136 Thousand

And it's too rough to write legibly.

And the snow is melting.

And you're falling asleep.

And we're all just

falling asleep.

Hip Hop

Dirty dance pop

Ellensburg

hip to hip

skin to skin



And her eyes keep catching

my eyes.

And she's saying,

“I'm always alone.”



Snoqualmie.

North Fork.

And trees.

And voices.

Ba-ba-ba-

ba-da-bum-ba-da-bum

And you can't resist her.

Blue eyes.

Two hands.

Refrigerator magnets.

And a speed trap ahead.



And my leg's gone to sleep.

And every time you cry,

you kiss her.

The first time.



Traveler's Info.

Tune into 1610AM

And the friendly

rest-stop meeting.

Nice eyes.

Nice smile.

Nice voice.

Bare feet.

Stampede.



And Cabin Creek.

And we're going

the wrong way,

And Dear God don't let those be hiccups.

And. Just. Relax.



In your tangled hair,

the muse is sweet.

Sweet sweat.

sticky arms.

Me. Me. Me.

Give it to me.

Swerrrrrve.



And around the bend.



These notes pull my soul.

Follow. Begging me to

follow.

But you don't agree.



Melted frosting.

Blood-red icing.

And I watch you

lick your fingers.

Lips. Teeth. Tongue. Touch.

On my sleepy eyes.



To fish from the bridge-

And leave me.

Where the water's blue can't be captured.

And ahh-sweet like nectar.

That chill to the marrow.

That leech shiver sweet.

And ahh-ahh like a soft sigh.

Like racing the train tracks.



Sharp steel against steel.

And graffiti haunts me like

all the bad choices

you chose to make.



And I move too slow for your liking.

But my legs are pinched.

And we've been golfing for hours.

And I just want to rest,

and wallflower for a while.

While every one is dancing.

And we're coming on Roslyn.



So watch for deer.

Lucky Fin.

And let's party.

Avalanch.

Twitch your eyelids

and tell me your dreams.

Tell me your dreams.



I've sparked your interest?

A long drawn, “My.”

And there goes the river-

amateur. Hip Hop.

I like your style.

Stomach. Eyes. Legs.

East 97.



And I'm hungry

for your burgers.

Mile One.

My favorite.

Wrecking yard.

And reggae ponies.

1 comment:

Erin Karcher said...

And graffiti haunts me like

all the bad choices

you chose to make.