Thursday, February 14, 2008

She's just sleeptalking again.

To sit in solemn silence
writing cider after writer
sipping milling juices wider
and I don't know where I come from.

Save the babies in the houses
filled with nibble munching mouses.
And my thoughts can't be so random
bastard campers leave a phantom.

Spouting verbs across the planet.
And you fuckers left me here.
Drowning, drowning in your backwash
as your dainty yellow trousers
lifted high above the peasants
moaning bellows at your ear.

Can't you even face your lovers?
Frightened women, common mothers
with the gentle men of corners
shedding wires twice a night.

Bleed me naked from the body
Leaving nothing here but naughty.
Just an echo echo sounding
through your dreams each every winter.

And I'm nothing but a splinter
Nagging deeper in your heart-valve.
Never bother where I came from.
Where I'm going's only here.

No comments: